RULES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
The Bill Phillips Fitness Challenge is intended as a fun and cooperative way to help people focus on their health and fitness and take action to make positive progress. The Challenge is free to enter and no purchase of anything is required.
By accepting the Challenge you have taken a big step in the right direction–most all of the incredible before to after transformations I have seen over the past two decades were from people who participated in one of my many Challenge events (going back to the very first one I promoted in 1992).
By accepting the Challenge, you have an opportunity to win rewards and by finishing all 12 weeks, you are certain to receive the very best prize of all: a better body and a healthier life. You have so much to gain by giving this Challenge your all!
+++The top transformation wins the grand prize — an all expenses paid trip for two to Maui, Hawaii!
All finishers who make progress and complete their Challenge and submit their before and after photos, and a written (500 words or less) transformation story, will receive a Certificate of Achievement for making a healthy change which makes a difference.
Plus, as I mentioned before, everyone who starts and finishes the Challenge WINS the best prize of all which is a healthier body and a renewed, more positive life!
All participants’ photos and stories will be reviewed by our Transformation Team here in Colorado and we’ll give you a score based 65% on your body change and the other 35% will come from your inspiring story of change (500 words).
Start your 12-week Challenge as soon as Monday, September 7, 2015 and no later than September 30, 2015 to be eligible for the rewards. You must be finished with your 12-week program no later than Wednesday, December 23, 2015 (this is a strict deadline and cannot be extended for any reason!).
This is a 12-week Challenge – that means the before photos and after photos must be taken 12 weeks apart. Photos from the front required, side and back photos optional. At the end of the 12 weeks each participant needs to send their before and after photos along with a 500 word letter, by Sunday January 3rd, to:
221 Corporate Circle, Suite K,
Golden, Colorado, 80401
The Challenge is open to people from all nations and everyone over the age of 18. I especially encourage people who have had success with Body-for-LIFE in the past to dive into this Challenge wholeheartedly and prove that no matter what your circumstances or age you can get back on track when you work for it!
Make some time to read my complete program and watch my new videos at www.Backtofit.com — this is a complete exercise and eating plan to help you lose fat and build back your health and fitness!
I recommend my Eating for Life Nutrition Plan to anyone who wants to lose body fat, gain strength, and improve their health. Learn about the right FACT’s and see an example meal plan by clicking the link: Eating for Life Nutrition Plan. See my nutrition overview video where my wife Maria and I give important tips on how to feed your body the right way. Click this link to watch the video: Nutrition Video
We’ll continue to send you additional exercise and nutrition resources and tips through the email address you provided in your sign up information.
Congratulations for taking the first step by accepting my Challenge — now follow it up with action and cross that abyss between before and after — you will win no matter what by finishing all 12 weeks!
+++Please check with your doctor before beginning any new exercise and nutrition plan. Please know participation in the Challenge is your choice and your liability. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged. Rewards are compensation for endorsement of the Challenge and not a sweepstakes, lottery, or gambling. No purchase of any kind is required to participate. This Challenge is organized and promoted in the spirit of good people working cooperatively to make healthy changes in their lives which inspire and make a difference in the lives of others.