From: Bill Phillips
October 27, 2016
Are you happy with the way your body looks and feels?
Are you worried about the direction of your health?
Did you know that more than two thousand people in America will die of a heart attack today? And did you know more women than men die of a heart attack?
Do you almost feel trapped in a body that hurts and a body that you can’t seem to get control of?
For more than 30 years I have helped people from all walks of life transform… to change their body, to change their life. I have been out of shape myself and I know it can happen to anyone. But I also KNOW you don’t have to give up or give in to poor health.
You don’t have to settle for a body you don’t like and a life you don’t love!
You CAN Transform your health and fitness and you can rebuild and renew your LIFE. It happens one day at a time. Here are the 6 Key steps I help people learn and implement through my LIVE Video Coaching Program:
1) Exercise most days. Lift weights. Do interval aerobics. A half hour a day with intense effort is better than longer workouts with low effort. My methods are safe, sustainable, effective and efficient. Consistency and intensity are the keys that make workouts work.
2) Plan your meals ahead of time and follow your plan. You can’t go wrong with eating a balance of healthy foods, smaller meals more frequently throughout the day and an occasional off day or free day gives flexibility and practicality which are key for long-term results. Take vitamins and supplement with quality proteins if you can’t get in enough healthy whole-food meals each day.
3) Connect with a support group to give and receive encouragement and accountability. Transformation is a Team sport so to speak. Connect with a community of other people who are also trying to make healthy changes and you more than double your results in the short and long term.
4) Think it through! We get out of shape by not paying attention to what we are doing. We get in shape by taking the opposite approach which is to pay attention to our health! Don’t take your eyes off the road! Take a few minutes each evening to review how you did that day, give yourself feedback, make note of several things you did right that day and identify one thing you can do even better the following day. THINK, plan, prepare as a daily habit.
5) MINDSET is key! Set your mind in the right direction–cultivate a positive, healthy mindset by seeing your progress as success. Heck just making an effort to improve your health is success! Be proud of even trying because most people don’t! Success must be measured by the completion of key daily action steps and not just by the scale. Measure your success by what you have accomplished, not by what you haven’t. Focus on progress, not perfection! Progress = Success.
6) Develop a long-term Vision for your Health (your vision is guided by your values). Set mid and short term, measurable, specific GOALS which are aligned with your Vision and Values… goals can be behavior or performance based (I Will Workout at least 60 times over the next 12 weeks) as well as result based (I Will be 30 lbs. Lighter within 6 months). Use your goals to answer the question, “What can I do between now and this time tomorrow to take a step in the direction of my goals and vision?” Remember that human beings are motivated by the prize more than the penalty… reward yourself in some personally meaningful way for the achievement of goals and you will get inspiration to set new goals and work to achieve them too. Momentum is a powerful force.
You CAN Change — There is Living Proof
I have seen so many people lose fat and gain muscle, transform their health, and change their lives over the long term with the approach I just described. Now, is that the only way? No. There is more than one right way. But when you decide to change your health and improve your life, how many proven effective ways do you need? One! So pick one that works and stick with it for goodness sake!
Accept the fact that you CAN change; YOU have the ability; and with that ability comes the RESPONSIBILITY. It is up to YOU to own that responsibility. No one is going to do this for you. You are the one your new body and life is waiting on! Make the decision to transform and doors will start opening for you!
When you change your health and life for the better you inspire others to do it too. Your change makes a difference. And Lord don’t we need it now in this country more than ever before! You can change the world around you by changing yourself. It’s true. And with the right method, it is pretty simple… I didn’t say EASY, I said simple.
++ Join my LIVE video workout club and I will be your personal trainer and nutrition coach for 28 straight days. I will show you exactly what exercises to do and I will do them with you, LIVE. I will show you the right foods and meals to eat, everyday. No guess work! You will lose fat, gain muscle strength and energy. You will transform your health and develop the key habits you need to be successful in the long term.
I CAN HELP YOU SUCCEED!! Learn more and sign up with me today: www.BillPhillipsLIVE.com
The deadline to enroll is 5:00 pm MT on October 28th, 2016.