Comments

1. Joseph Gabriele says:

I accept the summer challenge !

2. Thank you for a unique opportunity to improve the quality of my life.

3. Not only am I going to win the $10,000, but I’m going to donate that money to The Shane Thomas Basketball Shoes Fund. OK, not really. But I am going to win the $10,000!

4. Jessica says:

Taking the challenge!

5. Daniel Sanchez says:

Great way to get the summer of to a positive and healthy start!!!

6. april stull says:

Ready for summer challenge! Lifestyle change!!!

7. Donna Williams says:

I need this! Thanks, Bill!

8. Happy to be in the Summer Challenge! Whoop! Whoop!

9. Body-for-LIFE gave me the tools to succeed many years ago… I am definitely up for the Summer Challenge with your support! I have never weighed more than I do now, mostly due to not being able to control the onset of Type II Diabetes and since I was put on insulin (The fat storage hormone!). So happy you are there for me/us! Looking forward to seeing “me” in 12 weeks! Thank you Bill, for putting this out there!

10. Susan Phelps says:

Thank you for all that you do!

11. JIllian Tindall says:

Let’s GO! I accept, with a greatful heart and a desire to do even better the my last time. Come on Summer 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. I’m in and ready to go. Just turned forty, and it’s time to take back my life, and hopefully give something back with it too. Although its a winter challenge in Australia 🙂

13. Vivian Prado says:

Let’s do this!!

14. Marguerite says:

Summer Challenge 2013, I am in!

15. I’m in!!

16. Bruno Pacce Caris says:

I am 100% in! Mind and Body transformation!

17. I’m in!!!!! I’m looking forward to learning and sharing more everyday. Thanks Bill, Maria, the team and the whole family.

18. Thank you for this Bill! In 2003 I followed BFL and got into the best shape of my life just as I turned 50. Now I want to do that again in 2013 as I just turn 60 in September!

19. Sonyawp says:

Im in!

20. Bea Hooper says:

Thank you Bill!

21. Sharon Bowman says:

What a wonderful way to usher in my 50th birthday! I’m so excited to be a part of this challenge! I truly need a MIND transformation – and then I know my body will follow. I’m ready to learn and execute! Thank you! ❤

22. bobkunklejr says:

I can’t think of a better challenge at this point
    in my life or a man I respect and appreciate more than you. Thanks for the challenge Bill!
    I’m ready to start.

23. I’m in–I also did BFL 10 years ago with great success, but fell back into bad habits and have struggled with my weight ever since, now at my highest weight ever. Time to change my life for the better!

24. Thanks so much for this exciting opportunity–I can’t wait to see my results!

25. Gerald Caldwell Jr. says:

I’m in. Tired of the same ole, same ole, time to dumb the chub for good and start feeling healthy and alive. I’m starting today.

26. I’m in too! (GULP!) Just tell me what to do, and more importantly, NOT do! 🙂
    PS – So glad to be doing this as a group!

27. So glad to back in with Bill on the BFL/Transformation lifestyle plan. Can’t wait to take my before photos and get started on this great journey with some wonderful folks!

28. So, how do I make the commitment besides joining the newsletter? Is there a form like there used to be for the before, after pictures and 500 word declaration?

29. I take the challenge

30. Kristi Duncan says:

I’m ready. I could not have received this email at a better time.

31. Rita stovall says:

Ready to get started .

32. Challenge Accepted!

33. Leslie Wagner says:

BRING IT ON!!!!! I am so looking forward to this. Thanks Bill!!

34. Is this challenge open to Canadians?

35. Kathy H. says:

So weird…just pulled by BFL and Eating for Life books out this weekend after six years! So excited to see you back in the public forum, Bill. Thank you for sharing all your fabulous knowledge and support! I am so ready!

36. I accept and ready to go. I guess by commenting on here is considered signing up?

37. I am ready to accept this challenge. I guess by following this blog and commenting is singing in?

38. Ruth Thomas says:

I’m up for the challenge. Thanks for the opportunity Bill!

39. Sorry if I just posted this twice, but is this challenge open to Canadians?

40. Herman mccamery says:

Let’s do this!

41. Laura k says:

I’m in!!!!!

42. Perfect timing! Just watched tv show about the Bolder Boulder race here in Colorado and want to enter next year. Looking forward to being motivated and motivate, in return! I agree with Herman. !!Let’s do this!!

43. I am sooooo in!!!!!

44. Great to see you back, Bill Phillips!

45. Bring it on!! I saw this in the nick of time. Lord knows I won’t be frequenting the beach.. 🙂 challenge accepted

46. Andrew i says:

Just got out of the Hospital for a coronary event. I’m ready for change.

47. Sam Falsafi says:

Thank you for the the opportunity .

48. 12 weeks to the beginning of a new me…and a new revolution.

49. I see a tank top and size 10 jeans in my future that weren’t there before.Thank you,Bill.

50. Melissa says:

CHallenge accepted, cant wait for my new life!!!